I am very opinionated when it comes to money and investing, so first off: this is not advice to you, it is merely the things I use. So why do I feel like I get to talk about finance? Well, either the universe set up a couple of very unlikely coincidences, or I learned some things many people never do. Maybe both. Over the past years I have:
- Gotten advice from a billionaire's personal financial advisor
- Made a 5000% return on some investments (student at the time, not set for life just yet)
- Read a handful of powerful books on finance, see summary of one here
Me? I'm not a pro. I do however listen to the pros. Here's what I learned.
- The article associated to this podcast: How I manage my finances and investments
- Money Master the Game Summary (With PDF)
- Brand new day